Monday, March 28, 2016

Feeling really depress these few days.. Mistakes made after mistakes? Sometimes I really feel that I am just not ready for the post which resulted in this situation. What am I really disappointed upon? I really can't figure it out~ Firstly, might be expectations I held upon myself? Why did I not check thoroughly and fence my fellow colleages from getting inyp the issues? I should have done proper checking.. Secondly, maybe is how people react that hurts. As a team, is it necessary to point finger to your team mates. Does it make you look better? Idk, and I couldnt understand. Putting myself into this kind of work situation really stress me alot.. If I were to quit, it just showed that I am not up to the challenging world. God what and how should I do? I have lost my aim. There is no lighting path? Maybe that's work? Maybe my capability is still not up to the level to protect the team..

No comments: